TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our terms of entry are available on our website at https://wemove.studio/terms
By attending sessions on our timetable you agree to these Terms and Conditions
Participation at your own risk
Dance, Yoga and movement sessions can involve risk of personal injury. While WeMove takes all reasonable care in facilitating safe sessions; it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss occurring at or near the WeMove dance studio. You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically and mentally fit for physical movement and during the class you must at all times take care of your own personal safety and avoid causing harm to others. In the case of children under 16 this responsibility falls onto the parent or guardian who is signing the child in to class. Children under 6 are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian when at WeMove.
It is each member’s responsibility to advise WeMove if your contact information, billing information or circumstances regarding your health and ability to partake in sessions changes.
If you pay for an Offer or a Subscription to attend the WeMove Studio we will refund the fee if:
- You have accidentally purchased a duplicate offer
- You can show us medical evidence that the session will cause you physical harm or cause a physical injury, or
- The law requires us to refund the fee
Cancellations of Movement Sessions
WeMove reserves the right to change or cancel a session up to and including the date of the session in the timetable if insufficient attendees have been registered or if a facilitator is unavailable to run the session. In the event of a session being altered or cancelled every effort will be made to avoid inconvenience by offering alternative dates and times.
Subscriptions and Offers
- WeMove is primarily a subscription based Studio where members are required to be paying a monthly or annual subscription to attend sessions.
- WeMove will create temporary Offers periodically to attract new members however these will no longer be available once a sustainable and comfortable level of members has been reached.
- Subscription fees and Offers paid are non-refundable.
- We do not refund partially used Subscriptions Offer and will not transfer a partially used Offer to another person.
- Non-attendance does not constitute a refund. We require advanced written notice if you or your child wishes to cancel the subscription of postpone the start date of a Subscription or Offer.
- Subscription Fees will increase annually for new members in line with the CPI percentage. We Move will continue the existing pricing paid by subscribers indefinitely while they remain continually subscribed.
- Family Subscriptions can have a limit of 2 Adults 16 and over plus 2 Children under the age of 16.
- Subscriptions to WeMove can be canceled at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offers and Coupon Expiry
All Offers are available for the advertised limited time or expire from 12 months of the purchase date if no date limit is set in the Offer.
For example, a 1 Month Offer will begin on the day that the Member attends their first class and then expire 1 calendar month later. After that time the participant will need to either buy another Offer or Subscribe as a member to attend.
Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
Last Edited on 27-Feb-2018