Conscious Movement in Action – Iyengar Yoga Workshop with Eden Londner
Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM – 13:00 PM
WeMove Studio | Mullumbimby | Corner Stuart St and Tincogan
General Price $60
WeMove Subscribers $50
WeMove Studio invites you to this special workshop with a certified Iyengar yoga teacher Eden Londner
In the workshop we will dive into the Foundations of Iyengar yoga method.
- A safe and systematic progression of yoga postures to develop each student’s ability and skill, both within each class and from class to class
- Sequencing that develops strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration, and body alignment
- Highly developed teaching methodology
- Precise use of language
- Demonstration and teaching of specific points to develop understanding and intelligent action
- Individual correction and adjustment of students, when necessary
- Relevance of practice and incorporation into daily life
- Ways to use yoga to ease various ailments and stress
- Use of props, such as blankets, blocks, and straps, to facilitate learning and adjust yoga postures to individual needs.
We will follow these foundations during the workshop:
Grounding: the importance of standing poses and the connection to mental alertness
withdrawing the senses of perception: forward bending and hip openers.
Rejuvenate and uplift the spirit:
Back bending- how to access a safe and beneficial practice for your spine and organs well-being
change your perspective- inversion.
Artist & Facilitator
Eden has been teaching yoga and exploring the relationship between body, breath, and mind for several years. Based both in Tel Aviv / Israel, and Santa Teresa/ Costa Rica. Eden is a therapeutic Yoga teacher. She has studied as a Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist and continues her studies with the Iyengar family by traveling to India on a regular basis. Eden has led retreats around the world and she has spent many years enthusiastically exploring human movement with the intention of helping people develop clearer, more fully embodied communication and expression.
Contact Alona: 0424476767